Sterling silver mabe pearl earrings with diamonds i believe.... Sterling silver bracelet with poodle, sterling Sterling & cultured pearls, abalone & mother of pearl set, Sterling Clip earrings, silver aquamarine sterling silver ring multiple Opera length necklaces. Multiple vintage seed and faux pearl change purse & clutch (missing Pearls on front, included is a pearl color with similar replacement beads, see pics) there also is 1 not very visible sequined black clutch purse. At least 1, maybe 4 Bakelite bangles..
12ktgf charm & 12kgf multi link charm bracelet.. This lot of at least 75% good to excellent..
So, please take note of this policy... Please open listing for 30 more pics & description.
Please be advised that by purchasing this lot, you do realize that these are mostly vintage items, so, SOME may have unknowingly been repaired, or show wear I didn't see or mention and/or checked for gold content, Not by me, but by previous owners.... I do try to describe any issues I find....
But it's possible for issues to elude me in a large lot like this... As such, I do promise that the majority, 85% of this lot, at least, is wearable and in great to excellent condition with no obvious issues... I leave the other 15% for items with wear, repairs I didn't catch, missing, darkened or loose stones, and similar issues that I did NOT see or mention in listing... The item "Huge Vintage Jewelry Lot 9ct Sterl Silver Dior Juliana Sets Cr Trifari Earrings" is in sale since Thursday, July 4, 2019. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Costume\Other Vintage Costume Jewelry".The seller is "greatbuysjustintime" and is located in Aurora, Illinois. This item can be shipped worldwide.